Zoning Public Hearings
- District Map and Instruction Sheet to help guide the public through the process of creating up to 5 proposed zones.
- Please submit your map(s) to our consultant, NDC by June 9, 2018 at the latest. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our consultants will then take all community input and create 3 maps for discussion at the June 19 and the June 26 Public Hearings.
- The maps will be published on our website no later than June 12, 2018.
- If you have questions about the mapping process, please contact Douglas Johnson or Justin Levitt of NDC at 818-254-1221.
- For any other District/Foundation-related issues, please contact the District/Foundation at 760-323-6113.
Zoning Public Hearing Dates and Locations
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
UCR Palm Desert Campus
Building B - Rooms B-14 & B-17
75080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
10625 Palm Drive
Desert Hot Springs, 92240
Cathedral City Senior Center
37171 W. Buddy Rogers Avenue
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Upcoming Public Hearings
June 19, 2018 - 6 p.m. - UCR Palm Desert Campus, Palm Desert
June 26, 2018 - 6 p.m. - DHCD/F Stergios Building, 1st Floor Conference Rooms
The Desert Healthcare District/Foundation is moving to zone-based elections to allow for the best representation of the communities served by the District. Community members within the current District boundaries are encouraged to attend and provide input. Click here for more information
El Desert Healthcare District and Foundation se muda a elecciones basadas en zonas para brindar la mejor representación a las comunidades servidas por el Distrito. Invitamos la asistencia de los miembros de la comunidad y su aportación. Para mas información haga clic aquí