Mission, Vision and Values
To achieve optimal health at all stages of life for all District residents.
Connecting Coachella Valley residents to health and wellness services and programs through resources and philanthropy, health facilities, information and community education, and public policy.
We believe every resident in our District deserves:
- Access to health education, disease prevention and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services
- The opportunity to participate in District matters through access and input to the board
We support positive health system change via:
- Incorporating best-practice methodologies where possible
- Encouraging accurate outcome measurement by benchmarking, monitoring and evaluation
- Supporting innovative new practices and programs
- Fostering collaboration and partnerships
The Desert Healthcare District/Foundation is moving to zone-based elections to allow for the best representation of the communities served by the District. Community members within the current District boundaries are encouraged to attend and provide input. Click here for more information
El Desert Healthcare District and Foundation se muda a elecciones basadas en zonas para brindar la mejor representación a las comunidades servidas por el Distrito. Invitamos la asistencia de los miembros de la comunidad y su aportación. Para mas información haga clic aquí